Siddha management for Dandruff:
Dandruff is a common condition that turns the skin on the scalp to flake caused by yeast like fungal infection. Itchy skin flakes on scalp hair eyebrows, beard, mustache and ears along with hair loss are the signs and symptoms of dandruff.
The siddha remedy for dandruff as follow
1. White pepper (Piper nigrum) processed with milk and applied in the scalp will prevent the dandruff and its complaints.
2. Arugan thailam and poduthalai thailam can be used for oil bath.
3. The dried powder of lemon peel can be used as a hair wash paste.
4. 5 gm of Neem flower, 8 gm of Jaggery processed with 150 ml Ginglee oil. Take an oil bath with the same will reduce the dandruff and its complaints.
5. The foam that present in neem bark decotion help to reduce the scar marks of dandruff.